Go to http://ZumaDogg.com for OFFICIAL SITE.
Zuma Dogg Resume:
* L.A. City News & L.A. Daily Blog/Publisher, Investigative Reporter, Media Personality, Political "Gadfly", Activist
* "The Zuma Dogg Show"/Producer, Host
* Billboard Hot 100/Chart Director
* Z100-NY/Asst Program Director, Research Director
* BDS-NY (Broadcast Data Systems)/Director of Radio
* Top 40 Radio/Music Director, Operation Director, Program Director, Asst. PD, Research Director -- across U.S. (Top 10 & various major markets).
Zuma Dogg featured/guest: ABC "Nightline," Howard Stern (radio/TV), FOX "Good Day L.A.," PBS TV Special, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, KCAL TV news; KFI, KABC, KTLK, KRLA LA talk radio; LATimes, DailyNews, LAWeekly, CityBeat, NYPost, WallStreetJournal.
Zuma Dogg beat City of Los Angeles in FEDERAL COURT, over civil rights/1st Amendment violations, affecting thousands, at Venice Beach boardwalk (2010 ruling). On August 7, 2013, a Federal Court ruled that L.A. City Council broke law in violating ZD's 1st Amendment rights.
Go to ZumaDogg.com for official site.