Home of Yuxun Lu
National Institute of Informatics, 2019 Oct. - Current
Supervisor: Prof. Ichise.
Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 2016 Oct. - 2019 Sept.
Master in Engineering, Computational Linguistic Lab, Graduate School of Information Science.
Supervisors: Prof. Matsumoto and Prof. Shimbo.
Beijing Jiaotong University, 2011 - 2015
Bachelor of Engineering, School of Software Engineering.
Supervised by Prof. Duo Liu and mentored by Dr. Yuanyuan Cai.
- Representation Learning for Relational Data.
- Time series data modeling (for financial data only).
- Link Prediction.
YuXun.Lu.CN a*t IEEE.org
luyuxun a*t bjtu.edu.cn
lu.yuxun.lp6 a*t is.naist.jp
lu-yuxun REPLACE_THIS_TO_AT nii DOT ac DOT jp
Received Awards, GPA.
- JASSO Scholarship (2016-2017).
- GPA 3.59/5.00 (85.98/100 in centennial system).
- 2nd class scholarship in University-Level. (2013-2014).
- 3nd class scholarship in University-Level. (2011-2012).
- Leader of National Innovation Experiment Program for Undergraduate Students. Three times.
- Other rewards that not related to study/research are not listed.
- (Best Student Paper Award) YuanYuan Cai, Wei Lu, Xiaoping Che and Yuxun Lu, Knowledge-Enhanced Multi-semantic Fusion for Concept Similarity Measurement in Continuous Vector Space, In 12th International Conference on Advanced and Trusted Computing (ATC), Beijing, China, 2015.
- W. Lu, Y. Cai, X. Che, and Y. Lu, “Joint semantic similarity assessment with raw corpus and structured ontology for semantic-oriented service discovery,”Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, pp. 1–13, 2016.
- Chinese (Native)
- English: TOEFL 93/120 (2015); TOEIC 905/990 (2017).
- Japanese JLPT N2 145/180 (2015) JLPT N1 108/180 (2016).