@ Palaeontology Laboratory
Niigata University, JP
Yuta Shiino Ph.D in Niigata University
...having interests in biological designs, particularly of extinct bizarre animals.
Why and how did they happen... ?
>> Functional morphology
>> Evolutionary morphology
1. Form and function of brachiopod shells.
2. Autecology of living brachiopods.
3. Swimming capability of trilobites.
4. Palaeoecology of fusulines.
5. Geologic history and its related fauna of the Late Palaeozoic in Japan.
6. Late Ordovician event with special reference to brachiopod evolution and extinction.