Dr. Yunfei Hou is an assistant professor in the School of Computer Science and Engineering at California State University San Bernardino
, and directs the Motion Simulation Lab at Leonard Transportation Center
. He received his Ph.D. from Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University at Buffalo, SUNY
in 2016. His current research interest include applications in transportation cyber-physical systems, and data and information analysis for transportation engineering. Recent projects span areas such as intersection management with connected vehicle technologies, electric taxi-sharing and taxi fleet dispatch, and on-road infotainment services.
- Paper: A conference paper is accepted by IEEE VTC 17, 1/2017
- Paper: A conference paper is accepted by IEEE ICC 17, 1/2017
- Video: LTC and our simulation lab is featured in this video, 1/2017
- Talk: Cal Poly Pomona, Institute of Transportation Engineers, Pomona, CA, 1/2017
- Publication Chair: The 25th International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks (ICCCN 2016), Waikolola, Hawaii, USA, 8/2016
- Talk: Tianjin University of Science & Technology: Emerging Applications in Cyber Transportation Systems, Tianjin, China, 6/2016. interview appeared in the local newspaper (in Chinese).
- Talk: UTRC Transportation Technology Symposium: Cooperative Intersection and Vehicle Control System, New York City, NY, 11/2015