COOL WHIP COOKIES:
- 1 (18.25-oz) box cake mix, any flavor
- 1 (8-oz) container Cool Whip (I used Lite)
- 2 eggs
- powdered sugar, for rolling
- Beat together Cool Whip and eggs. Add the cake mix and stir together. Dough will be really thick. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or use parchment paper.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of powdered sugar into a small bowl. Drop chilled dough by tablespoon into powdered sugar and roll until covered. Bake for about 9-11 minutes. Bake time depends on size of cookies so keep checking to see if cooked! Cool on baking rack and ENJOY!!