LIL'CRaMP: Low Intensity Level Civilian Repaint and Modification Package v2.04112014 LIL'CRaMP was created with the collective work of multiple members of YSPilots, now based on YSF HQ. These aircraft are repaints of models from the General Air Combat pack available at YS Flight at 2ch and aircraft made by Owl, which can be found on his page. Updates will be made as new aircraft are added. Some paints were additionally processed with Unshadow for improved appearance.
If you would like to submit an aircraft, read the rules (see below) and contact me on YSFHQ.
Contributors to this pack include:
*.dat files borrowed from Wic Works
Anyone is welcome to join in this project. Let me know if you have a submission through private message on YSFHQ.
- You must start with original GAC models or Owl's models.
- This is a civilian-only project. No armed craft are allowed.
- Do not add to the moving parts (improved flaps, spoilers, etc.).
- Do not add transparencies.
- Transparent propellers on Owl's aircraft should be replaced with GAC-style, non-transparent props.
- Keep the modifications as simple as possible (avoid adding decals when possible).
- Paints should be realistic, but do not have to be perfect matches of real-world craft.
- Zip completed work and send it to Neocon for packaging.
- The name in the dat file should start with the tag:
- You may substitute dats with more realistic dats (get permission if needed)
- Aircraft allowed in this project will include:
* Any model in Owl's Airliners Pack
* Any model in Owl's General Aviation Pack
* OP4_TECHNICAL_(DSHK) + ++ (Toyota)
* US_HMMWV + ++ (H1 Hummer)
* US_C-130H ++ (L-100)
* RO_L-39ZA +
* ES_UH-1H_IROQUOIS + ++ (Bell 212)
* US_UH-60L_Blackhawk + ++ (S-70)
* US_E-3C_Sentry + ++ (B707)
* RU_IL-76MD_Candid ++ (IL-76TD)
+ Removal of guns from the .dat file and from the model is required.
++ Use the civilian designation