I received my Ph.D. from Stanford Graduate School of Business under the supervision of Prof. Darrell Duffie and Prof. Hanno Lustig. My research interests are financial intermediation, asset management, investor behavior, OTC markets, and financial econometrics.
Asset Management, Investors Behavior, and Implications on Asset Prices
5. Discretionary Disclosure Complexity: New Predictions and Evidence from Index Funds, with Ed deHaan, Chloe Xie, and Christina Zhu (NEW!).
4. Flow-induced Trades and Asset Pricing Factors, with Shiyang Huang and Hong Xiang
- ETF.com "Mutual Fund Flows & Factor Premiums," 2019.
1. The Mismatch Between Mutual Fund Scale and Skill (Revise and Resubmit, Journal of Finance)
- Yahoo Finance "When Manager Skill is Really Factor Exposure," 2017.
Financial Intermediation and OTC Markets