International journal (5)
- Cheol-Ho Hong,Young-Pil Kim, Hyunchan Park, Chuck Yoo, “Synchronization support for parallel applications in virtualized clouds.”, The Journal of Supercomputing, pp. 1-18. 09 July 2015
- Young-Pil Kim, Cheol-Ho Hong, Chuck Yoo, "Performance impact of JobTracker failure in Hadoop", International journal of Communication Systems, Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1265–1281, 10 May 2015.
- Hyunchan Park; Hanchan Jo; Cheol-Ho Hong; Young-Pil Kim; Seehwan Yoo; Yoo, C., "SSD-Tailor: Automated Customization System for Solid-State Drives," Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, IEEE Transactions on , vol.34, no.5, pp.862,866, May 2015
- Cheol-Ho Hong, Young-Pil Kim, Seehwan Yoo, Chi-Young Lee, and Chuck Yoo, "Cache-aware Virtual Machine Scheduling on Multi-core Architecture", IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems , Vol. E95-D, No. 10, pp. 2377-2392 , Oct 2012
- Jin-Hee Choi, Young-Pil Kim, and Chuck Yoo, "Self-Prevention of Socket Buffer Overflow", Computer Networks , Vol. 51, No. 8, pp. 1942-1954 , Jun 2007
Domestic journal (2)
- 박순교，김영필，유혁, "최신 리눅스 커널 적용 가능한 장치 드라이버 결함 주입기와 분석 도구의 설계 및 구현", 정보과학회논문지: 시스템 및 이론 , 제41권 제1호 pp.1-11 , Feb 2014
- 이영림, 김영필, 유혁, "이진 조작을 통한 정적 스택 보호 시 발생하는 명령어 밀림현상 방지 기법", 정보과학회논문지: 컴퓨팅의 실제 및 레터 , 제 14권, 제 1호, pp. 71-75 , Feb 2008
International conference (7)
- Young-Pil Kim, Seehwan Yoo, Chuck Yoo, "DAoT: Dynamic and Energy-aware Authentication for Smart Home Appliances in Internet of Things", 2015 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE).
- Seehwan Yoo, Young-Pil Kim, "Test-driven Development of Consumer Electronics Device Drivers: A User-level Device Driver Approach", 2015 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE).
- Cheol-Ho Hong, Beom-Joon Kim, Young-Pil Kim, Hyunchan Park, and Chuck Yoo, "Performance Prediction and Evaluation of Parallel Applications in KVM, Xen, and VMware", In proceedings of 20th International conference on Euro-Par Parallel processing, Aug 2014, Porto, Portugal.
- Hyunchan Park, Youngpil Kim, Cheol-Ho Hong, Hanchan Jo, and Chuck Yoo "SSD-Tailor: Customization System for Enterprise SSDs", USENIX FAST 2014 poster.
- SunKyo Park, Young-Pil Kim, Chuck Yoo, "Flexible and Fine-grained Fault Injection Tool to Crash Linux Device Driver", The 8th International Symposium on Embedded Technology , Korea , May 2013
- Seehwan Yoo, YoungPil Kim and Chuck Yoo, "Real-time Scheduling in a Virtualized CE Device", IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE 2010) , Jan 2010
- Young-Pil Kim, Jin-Hee Choi and Chuck Yoo, "A Trap-based Mechanism for Runtime Kernel Modification", Sixth IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology , Sep 2006
Youngpil Kim Received the BS, MS and PhD degrees in Computer Science and Engineering from Korea University, Seoul, Korea, in 2002, 2004 and 2015, respectively. He is currently a research professor in the College of Informatics, Korea University, Seoul, Korea. His research interests include SSD reliability, operating systems kernel, cloud computing, and Internet of things security.
- System Reliability
- Operating systems principles, designs, architectures
- Cloud computing and failure issues
- Internet of things security
- Whatever related with computer systems