Join youth gardening experts from around the city for the second annual
You'll be able to:
* Learn how to start and maintain a school or community youth garden
* Network with others who are involved in the youth gardening movement
* Attend expert panels designed to assist both beginning and experienced gardeners
* Learn a variety of lesson plans and hands-on activities to use in your garden
* Meet public health professionals involved in researching and promoting youth gardening
Presented by Community GroundWorks in partnership with Goodman Community Center and UW Extension—Dane County. Additional conference partners include Madison Metropolitan School District, Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Sustain Dane, REAP Food Group, and University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Print this attached flyer (in PDF format) and hang it up around town.
Or email it to interested friends!
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Gering at email@example.com or 608-240-0409.