- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti (cooked al dente in salted water, according to package, reserve ½ cup of pasta water for later use)
- ½ lb ramps, blanched and chopped
- 1 box cherry tomatoes, halved
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated, about ½ cup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- fresh basil, washed and roughly chopped
- Wash and trim ramps. To blanch, submerge in boiling water for 15-30 seconds, remove instantly and roughly chop from the leaves through the bulb.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat, add halved cherry tomatoes and ramps, season with salt and pepper, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and ½ cup of pasta water, mix.
- Add in grated Parmesan and basil and mix to combine, taste first, and then season with salt & pepper. Serve immediately.
Whole Wheat spaghetti, 1 lb box/bag
Ramps (about 2-3 bunches)
Cherry Tomatoes, 1 box
Parmesan Cheese, fresh, 1 small wedge
Make Sure You Have