Over the years I've obtained lots of bookmarks. I'm putting them here, let me know if you find any dead links.
My Blender Bookmarks
- Preston Blair Mouth Shapes
- create walking things in Blender
- Blender 2.5 Materials and Textures Cookbook
- by Colin Litster of CogFilms.com
An online Computer Graphics resource site. Featuring exclusive CG Tutorials, Education, and resources
- Blender 2.5 Lighting and Rendering
- by Aaron Powell
- Books from Blender.org's eShop
- Dev:2.5/Py/API/Intro - BlenderWiki
- Getting Started with Blender Coding
- by Jonathon Williamson
Suicidator City Generator
blender.org - Building Blender
- Dev:2.5/Py/API/Intro - BlenderWiki
- Introduction to Cycles - Andrew Price
- Lighting, Materials, and Texturing - BlenderDiplom
- Treasures - Cycles and Gimp video tutorial (vimeo)
- Create a Realistic City
- Camera Mapping Tutorial on Vimeo
- Blender Tutorial http://www.blenderguru.com/camera-mapping/ Camera mapping is a clever technique that allows you to take a still image and convert it into 3d geometry for use in an animation.
- Colin Levy • Tutorials
- Doc:Tutorials/Textures/UV/Camera Mapping - BlenderWiki
- Camera Mapping and Projection in Cinema 4D | Alias 3d Media
- Camera Mapping and Projection in Cinema 4D
- Submerged | Alias 3d Media
- Animate a camera through one surface to another below
- YouTube - Dice on Craps table pt 1
- a two part series making a pair of dice on a craps table using a UV wrap and a bump mapping texture.
- Volume Render in 2.5... - Blender Artists Forums
- Volume Render in 2.5... Works in Progress
- YouTube - Compositing with Blender 2
- Compositing with blender, number two.Sorry if it's a bit jumpy. Raw record was 12 minutes long, and I had to cut out lots of pauses.
- BlenderCookie - Working with Curves
Modeling 3D Blender LogoModeling a CupMaking SpaceshipsPrecise Modeling Guide
- BlenderCookie - Curves
- Light Streaks with Blender - A tutorial by Gottfried Hofmann on using the add-on for Motion Trails.
General - Multiple
- Blender 3D Design Course
- Blender Training DVD Tutorials | Modeling | Texturing | Game Creation | CG Masters
- Blender 3D: Noob to Pro/UV Map Basics - Wikibooks, collection of open-content textbooks
- News and Tuts by Murat Egretli
- Soft shadows and Area lights - feeblemind
- One light studio lighting | Wonder How To
- Learn all about how to one light studio lighting with this collection of free how to videos, like Do photo studio lighting yourself, Use a reflector without studio lighting for video, and Build a Photoflex softbox for studio lighting.
- itchy animation - illustration and tutorials by Richard Yot
- Lighting in Blender Internal Part II : Interior Lighting
- Lighting in Blender Internal Part I : Basics
- Fall-Off in Blender! - gallery.venomgfx.com.ar
- Doc:Tutorials/Materials/BSoD/part1j - BlenderWiki
The Science for CG Subdivision
Tree Sapling Addon - How to use
Ivy Generator Addon - How to use
Grease Scattering Tool - How to use
Free Rendering ForumFresh Blender News, Every DayGreen Button: HomeGreen Button is an initiative from InterGrid that builds the power of a supercomputer into the application on your desktopOpen Rendering Environment (ORE)Loki RenderLoki Render - Blender render farmATPM 10.06 - How To: Distributed Blender RenderingLux RendervSwarm: Free Render Farm - Cloud Computing for RenderingvSwarm is a community-based free render farm for Blender and LuxRenderer. Learn more and join here.
Building A House in Blender
- An introduction to architecture modeling on blender
- Model, Texture, and Render a Photorealistic Kitchen in Blender and Yafaray | Cgtuts+
- In this 96 step mega-tutorial, you will go through all the motions necessary to construct a complete, photorealistic kitchen scene in Blender, and then render
- Tutorial: building a house in Blender 3d software - part 1 on Vimeo
- Part 1 - building the house shell. For more see http://blender-house.spaces.live.com/ The tutorial has 3 parts. Walk through the process of creating a 3D model of a house from scratch to the final visualization. The final result can be seen on http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?vid=2d7baa18-4946-4479-b8af-3462920fc377 Blender (http://www.blender.org/) Blender a free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License.
- BlenderNodePrimer.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- Blender.org Page on Nodes
Particles - tut - info
- ParticlesInfo:Source/Blender/2.46/Particles Rewrite - BlenderWiki
- Doc:Manual/Physics/Particles/Particle physics - BlenderWiki
- YouTube - Blender Smoke Tutorial (Part 1)
- Basic setup of the scene. Uses billboard method.
- Reyn's Blog: Tutorials List
How To Create Realistic Grass Ben Amend's Tutorial on creating grass. (different than Blender Guru's)
BlenderDiplom.com Some amazing tuts on particles by Gottfried Hofmann
- Doc:Manual/Materials/Properties/Raytraced Reflections - BlenderWiki
- Doc:Manual/Render/Options - BlenderWiki
- Blender and Digital Video
- Standard 8mm and Super 8mm Film Making
- How to render smoke in 2.5Alpha0 - Blender Artists Forums
- How to render smoke in 2.5Alpha0 Tutorials
- YouTube - How to Make, and render smoke with Ubuntu build of Blender2.5
- My first tutorial :PNewest builds are up to download from:http://www.graphicall.org/builds/thanks for watching ;)
Smoke and/or Liquid Great tuts on Smoke or Liquids by Gottfried Hofmann
Blender Support Desk by Sebastian Konig
Blender Skype or Chat by Leighton Hajicek
- YouTube - Blender Materials and Texture Painting pt1
- This is the first of several videos showing how I create materials and do the texture painting for a character model.
- The Unofficial Texturing Tutorial - Blender Artists Forums
- The Unofficial Texturing Tutorial Works in Progress
- Normal Map Photography
- Basic Introductory UV Mapping From Blender Nerd by Rex Harbey
- Unwrap a uvsphere for planets - Blender Artists Forums
- better way to unwrap a uvsphere for planets Tutorials
- LSCM UV Mapping a Human Head
- Manual/UV Unwrapping And Texturing - BlenderWiki
- Archive3D.net - Free 13 000+ 3D models. Free Download. No registration
- Download Free 3D Objects
- CG Resources
- My Bookmarked CG Resources - Update 6-6-2008 Off-topic Chat
- The STMC: Download Star Trek Meshes & 3D Objects for 3DS,Max,Lightwave LWO and trueSpace COB models
- Star Trek Meshes (3D objects) free download. Formats like 3D Studio MAX,Lightwave,trueSpace and more. Federation, Romulan, Cardassian, Klingon, Borg, etc.
- Star Trek: Blender:: Meshes
- Light Probe Image Gallery
- List Of Free Texture Sites
- Blender Open Material Repository - download blender materials/shaders for free!
- Blender-Materials.org is a community of Blender-Users who provide their materials or shaders for free download under public domain.
- [CG Textures] - The worlds largest free texture site
- 30.000+ high resolution textures, free for personal and commercial use!
- Grunge Textures - Free Stock Photos, Textures and Backgrounds
- Free High Resolution Textures for Digital Artist. We specialize in weathered and worn surface textures.
- textures | VYONYX
- /design /visual /excellence
- Poles and Loops - Blender Artists Forums
- Poles and Loops Modeling
- Science magazine cover image - Blender Artists Forums
- Science magazine cover image Focused Critique
Other 3D Software
- ngPlant - Open Source plant modeling package
- Icarus Video Tutorial Series
- Alibre Design Xpress 3D Solid Modeler
- The Alibre Design Express 3D solid modeler provides 2D users, those who are new to 3D CAD and hobbists valuable functionality free of charge. A list of features follows.
- Building a 3D World in After Effects : Adobe After Effects Tutorial
- When a project requires a photo-realistic 3D world, After Effects isn't usually the first program that comes to mind. Typically a 3D modeling/animation program is necessary to create virtual 3D worlds, but in this article CreativeCOW contributing editor Bill O'Neil demonstrates creating a 3D world for a TV spot he was hired to direct and post for the Big Ten Basketball Conference.
- RADIANCE lighting
- SOPack Plugin Pack
- An Ivy Generator
- NeoTextureEdit Open source texture creator.
- surfacemapguide.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- Blender 3D: Noob to Pro - Wikibooks, collection of open-content textbooks
- DOLLPARTZ TUTORIALS
- Blender 3D: Noob to Pro/Beginning Tips - Wikibooks, collection of open-content textbooks
- Manual/Camera View - BlenderWiki
- Visible Earth: Blue Marble 2002
- NASA's Visible Earth catalog of NASA images and animations of our home planet
- BlenderArt Magazine: The unofficial Blender 3D magazine » ISSUES
- BlenderArt Magazine is a Bi-Monthly Publication covering Blender 3D, the Open Source 3D Creation Suite with tutorials and articles on other FOSS as well.
- The best free open source 3d tool for 3d models character modelling and animation
- Web Design Library — One-stop Web Design Resource
- Web Design Library offers free web design tutorials, articles, news, interviews, web design showcase, software reviews, free web design stuff.
- OBIRon.Blender - OBI_Ron's Blender Page
- Tree making
- Cogfilms Webpage
- This is the home of the COG PROJECT, an animated 3D film by Colin Litster
- Blender Old Versions
- WBS+(Web/Blender Studio+)
- WBS+. You can learn basic of Blender from tutorials.
- Font Drawing (blf) — Blender v2.53 - UNSTABLE API documentation
- Engineering Graphics Tutorials
- I am Robert Burke and this section of my website logs mp progress learning 3D Graphics using Blender. It contains tutorials and the Blender Precision Modelling Guide.
- Robot simulation in Blender
- Blender Summer of Documentation - BlenderWiki
- Blender Video Tutorial
- Peerless Productions -- Tutorials
- Icarus Import Script for Blender 2.41 at BlenderNation
- Fresh Blender News, Every Day
- Blender 3D Architect
- Tutorials - Kator Legaz
- Compositing CG and Live Action in Blender
- atomicbombtutorial_EN.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- Computer Graphics - Infographie - Animation 3D - Aquarelle
- Debevec / Rendering Synthetic Objects into Real Scenes
- Cubic Terragen HDR Map Tutorial
- Swineworld/SwineBlog | all things pig and Blender
- Pig images, Blender artwork and scripts
- Ott Planetarium - ProductionShare
- Hair Fur
- Growing Vine
- IvyGeneratorClass.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- Blender Guru | Useful tutorials, tips and articles
- Computer Graphics - Infographie - Animation 3D - Aquarelle
- Blender 3D modelling, and game art tutorials on KatsBits
- KatsBits easy to follow text and video tutorials on creating game art, modding, Blender modelling, 3D modelling, level design and texture making. /> <!-- #EndEditable --> <!-- #BeginEditable
- AtomicBombTutorial_EN.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- weilynnCG// Tutorials -
- Blender 3D: Product Rendering
- Blender DVD Compositing - Special Effects on Vimeo
- Use Vimeo to share your videos with only the people you want to. We have a bunch of privacy options so you can choose exactly who can see your videos, like just your friends or everybody.
- Blender/Terragen - Blender Artists Forums
- Landscape without textures Modeling
- Create a glowing neon sign | Blender Guru
- CG Cookie CG Video Lesson
- An online Computer Graphics resource site. Featuring exclusive CG Tutorials, Education, and resources
- Totally Blended |
- Alias 3d media free 2d photoshop tutorials and 3d tutorials site
- This blog is all about comprehensive tutorial database site featuring free 3D tutorials and 2d tutorials