Born on Aug. 20, 1986, Akashi, Hyogo, Japan.
JSPS Research Fellowship forYoung Scientists (DC1) Ph.D student of Osaka UniversityResearch Topic: Thermal radiation control by plasmonic structureAffiliation: Takahara laboratory, Dept. of Applied Physics, Graduate school of Engineering, Osaka University
2011 - present Ph.D student, Dept. of Applied Physics, Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka Univ. (Adviser: Prof. J. Takahara)
2009 - 2011 Master, Dept. of Advanced
Electronics and Optical Science, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka Univ.
2007 - 2009 Bachelor, Dept. of Electronics
and Materials Physics, School of Engineering Science, Osaka Univ.
2002 - 2007 Associate course student, Electrical
City College of Technology.
- Theoretical calculation (Mathematica, Igor)
- Numerical electromagnetic analysis (FDTD, RCWA)
- Microfabrication (Electron beam exposure, Maskless lithography, RF sputtering, Vapor deposition, AFM, Surface Profiler)
- Experimental system (FTIR, Optical system)
- Others (Illustrator, HTML)
- JSAP (Japan Society of Applied Physics)
- OSA (Optical Society of America)
- SPIE (International Society for Optics and Photonics)