- Yoga-nidra may be rendered in English as "yoga sleep". It is a sleep-like
state that occurs with some practitioners of meditation, details of which have
been handed down by guru-to-disciple transmission (parampara) within the Indian
- a deep relaxation technique also called 'yogic sleep' in which mind and body
is at complete rest but with complete awareness.
- a guided meditation of the physical and subtle bodies, leading to deep rest
- handwriting: something written by hand; "she recognized his handwriting";
"his hand was illegible"
- a written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing
for a performance
- Writing using a particular alphabet
- write a script for; "The playwright scripted the movie"
- Handwriting as distinct from print; written characters
- Printed type imitating handwriting
script - 30 Scripts
30 Scripts for Relaxation, Imagery and Inner Healing, Vol. 1
Relaxation and visualization can heal the body,
mind, and spirit. Julie Lusk has gathered these exercises from physicians,
psychologists, therapists, and educators-leaders in the field of guided
imagery-who have developed and fine-tuned each script.People just beginning to
use imagery and visualization will find here the help they need to get started-a
wide variety of scripts on a broad range of themes, plus helpful information on
how to use guided imagery.Experienced leaders will find new ideas that will
expand their repertoire and renew their creativity.
Yoga Nidra for
Yoga is specific to the needs each person,
guided yoga helps to balance those energies.
Brainwaves measured in yoga nidra
You've experienced it before: it's early
morning, and you're just waking. The night before you were confused-but now you
know what to do. According to renowned teacher Richard Miller, you've just taken
your first step in the world of Yoga Nidra. For centuries, yoga masters have
evolved a systematic method for harnessing our natural wisdom that many of us
only chance upon in deep rest. Now with Yoga Nidra, Miller shares a practical
seven-step program that draws on these ancient teachings to help us all learn
how to experience spiritual awakening and profound well-being through deep