Yoga Therapy - continued
Classical Yoga Therapy [Yoga Sadhana (practice), Yoga Education, Yogic Techniques, Yoga Procedures and Yoga Practices] help to achieve Total Health to those suffering from diseases (Psychosomatic and Psychogenic diseases) and other ailments.
- Psychosomatic Cardiovascular Diseases are psycho physiological disorders including Hypertension, Migraine, Arrythmias, Vascular Spasm, Coronary disease.
- Psychosomatic Endocrine Diseases are psycho physiological disorders involving the endocrine system, including Diabetes, Obesity, Hypertension, Thyroid disturbances, Menstrual disturbances, etc.,.
- Psychosomatic Gastro-Intestinal Diseases are psycho physiological disorders involving the gastro intestinal system, including Anorexia Nervosa, Colitis, Peptic ulcer, Constipation, Gastritis, Hyperacidity, Heart burn, etc...
- Psychosomatic Musculoskeletal Diseases are psycho physiological disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, including Arthritis, Tension Headache, Muscle cramps and Rheumatic diseases.
- Psychosomatic Respiratory Diseases are psycho physiological disorders involving the respiratory system including Asthma, Breath- holding, common cold, Hyperventilation syndrome, Tuberculosis, Hay Fever, Sinusitis and Recurring Bronchitis
- Psychosomatic Genitourinary diseases are disorders involving the genitor-urinary system, including frigidity, impotence, menopause and infertility
- Psychosomatic Nervous System diseases are psycho physiologic disorders involving the nervous system, including anxiety, migraine, etc.
- Affective Disorders
- Psychotic Disorder
- Schizophrenia and other disorders, injuries and or problems.