15 Vine Street
Chestnut Hill, Mass. 02467
(617) 332 6095 firstname.lastname@example.org
B.Sc. (Mathematics 1969; with distinction; together with the Physics and Applied Mathematics undergraduate programs)
M.Sc. (Computer Science 1973)
D.Sc. (Computer Science 1979)
- Raz Consulting 2003-present
Senior partner (Technology and business strategy)
- EMC Corporation 1994-2003
- Digital Equipment Corporation 1988-1994
Architect (Transaction processing)
- Sitav Ltd., Information Technology 1975-1985
Cofounder, Managing director
- Military service: Israel Defense Forces (IDF), MMRM 1970-1974
Information technology officer (Software systems development )
- Technion IIT 1965-1969
Applied mathematics and computing consulting at various
engineering faculties; student work at the supersonic
wind-tunnels of Aeronautical engineering
Past academic positions (with some overlap):
- University of California at San Diego (UCSD),
Computer Science Department 1979-1980, 1986-1988
Visiting associate professor
- Technion IIT, Computer Science Department 1980-1987
Publications (partial list; DBLP server):
See more selected publications here.
- Patent awards by EMC Corporation (1995 - 2003)
- Awards on patents and publications by Digital Equipment Corporation (1991-1994; Commitment ordering).
- 1984 award in computer science by ILA - Israel Association for Information Processing (for The ERROL System; together with Victor M. Markowitz and Reuven Cohen).
- Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships (1966-1979).
- First prize in the National Annual Grossman Mathematics Olympiad by the Technion, IIT (1965).
- Second prize in the Annual Modeling and Inventions Contest by the Weizmann Institute of Science (1964; for a working Binary Full-Adder Model)