- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Address: 40 St. George Stree, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 2E4
- Telephone: +14164549011
- 2013.9 - Postdoctoral Fellow in Mathematics at University of Toronto
- 2008-2013 Ph.D, Mathematics, Penn State University, Advisor: Nigel Higson
- 2004-2008 B.S, Mathematics, Fudan University
- Noncommutative geometry
- Representation theory
- Symplectic geometry
- Here is my Research Statement.
1. Peter Hochs and Yanli Song. An equivariant index for proper actions I. 2016. 47 pages. Submitted.
2. Peter Hochs and Yanli Song. An equivariant index for proper actions II: properties and applications. 2016. 39 pages. Submitted.
3. Peter Hochs and Yanli Song. An equivariant index for proper actions III: the invariant and discrete series indices. 2016. 30pages. Submitted.
4. Peter Hochs and Yanli Song. Equivariant indices of Spinc-Dirac operators for proper moment maps. 2015. 57 pages. Submitted.
5. Peter Hochs and Yanli Song. On the Vergne conjecture. 2015. 9 pages. Submitted.
6. Yanli Song. A K-homological approach to the quantization commutes with reduction problem. 2014. 23 pages. Submitted.
7. Yanli Song. Dirac oeprators on quasi-Hamiltonian G-spaces, 2015. 24 pages, To appear in Journal of Geometry and Physics.
8. Nigel Higson and Yanli Song. K-theory and the quantization commutes with reduction problem. 2014. 30 pages.
Chin. Ann. Math. Ser.B 35, no. 5, 703-732
- Mathematical physics seminar, University of Geneva. Mar 2016.
- Gone Fishing Meeting on Poisson Geometry, University of Colorado at Boulder. Mar 2016
- Geometry and physics seminar, Penn State University, Mar 2016.
- AMS Sectional Meeting, Athens, Georgia. Mar 2016.
- Wabash Modern Analysis Seminar, Wabsh College. Feb 2016.
- Noncommutative Geometry Seminar, Western University. Nov 2015.
- Noncommutative Geometry Seminar, Texas A&M University. Oct 2015.
- IGA/AMSI Workshop on Geometric Quantization, University of Adelaide. Jul 2015.
- Workshop on Noncommutative Geometry and Spectral Invariants, UQAM. Jun 2015.
- CMS Winter Meeting, Hamilton. Apr 2014.
- Gone Fishing Meeting on Poisson Geometry, University of California at Berkeley. Nov 2014.
- The 12th East Coast Operator Algebras Symposium, Fields Institute. Oct 2014.
- CMS Summer Meeting, Winnipeg. Jul 2014.
- Further Development of Atiyah-Singer Index Theorem and K-theory, University of Kyoto. Dec 2013.
- Noncommutative Geometry Seminar, Western University. Nov 2013.
- AMS Sectional Meeting, Washington University at St.Louis. Oct 2013.
- Cornell-PSU Joint Seminar, Cornell University. Oct 2012.
- Gone Fishing Meeting on Poisson Geometry, University of California at Los Angeles. Sep 2012.
- The 4th International Conference on Geometry and Quantization, Chern Institute. Sep 2011.