Email: xiong.yingfei at gmail.com
Pronunciation of my name: ing fei (yingfei) shi-ong (xiong)
Pronunciation in katakana: ション(熊xiong)イン フェイ(英飛yingfei)
- Yingfei Xiong, Dongxi Liu, Zhenjiang Hu, Haiyan Zhao, Masato Takeichi, Hong Mei. Towards Automatic Model Synchronization from Model Transformations. In Proceedings of the 22nd IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE'07), Atlanta, Georgia, November 5-9, 2007. To appear.
- Yingfei Xiong, Dongxi Liu, Zhenjiang Hu, and Masato Takeichi. A bidirectional transformation approach towards automatic model synchronization. In (informal) Proceedings of the 2nd Summer School on Generative and Transformational Techniques in Software Engineering (GTTSE'07), pages 359–360, 2007.
- Yingfei Xiong, Zhenjiang Hu, Dongxi Liu, Haiyan Zhao, Hong Mei and Masato Takeichi. Realizing Bidirectional Graph Transformations From Bidirectional Tree Transformations. In Proceedings of the Information Processing Society of Japan National Conference (IPSJ'07), Tokyo, Japan, 2007.
- Zhenjiang Hu, Dongxi Liu, Hong Mei, Masato Takeichi, Yingfei Xiong and Haiyan Zhao. A Compositional Approach to Bidirectional Model Transformation. Technical Report METR 2006-54,
Department of Mathematical Informatics, University of Tokyo, October 2006.
- Yingfei Xiong and Feng Wan. CCC: An aspect-oriented intermediate language on. Net platform. In Proceedings of the International Workshop on Aspect-Oriented Software Development, pages 44-58, 2004
- Yingfei Xiong. The design and implementation of a language-independent aspect-oriented extension. Bachelor Thesis, UESTC, 2004
- This web page contains links to electronic copies of articles that may be covered by copyright. You may browse the articles at your convenience. Retrieving, copying, or distributing these files may violate copyright law. Please note that the definitive versions of these papers are the published versions. The electronic versions are provided here as a courtesy, and, in some cases, there may be differences between the electronic copy provided here and the published version. We believe that all of the differences are either formatting differences or copy-editing changes. If you cite these papers, please cite the published version rather than giving a URL.