Email: xjjeng AT ncsu DOT edu
I am currently an assistant professor in the Department of Statistics at North Carolina State University. My research interests include sparse inference, large-scale multiple testing, variable selection, and high-throughput genomic data analysis.
1. X. Jessie Jeng (2014)
An earlier version of this paper (arXiv:1305.0220) was uploaded on arXiv on May 01, 2013.
2. X. Jessie Jeng, T. Tony Cai, and Hongzhe Li (2013).
Biometrika, 100 (1), 157-172.
3. Saran Vardhanabhuti, X. Jessie Jeng, Yinghua Wu, and Hongzhe Li (2013).
Biostatistics, To appear.
4. T. Tony Cai, X. Jessie Jeng, and Hongzhe Li (2012).
J. Royal Statistical Society, Series B. 74(5), 773-797.
5. T. Tony Cai, X. Jessie Jeng, and Hongzhe Li (2012).
Analysis and Inference of Microarray Data.
Invited book chapter, Advanced Medical Statistics.
Ed: J.Q. Fang, H. Jin, L. Tian and Y. Lu. World Scientific Publishing Company.
6. T. Tony Cai, X. Jessie Jeng, and Jiashun Jin (2011).
J. Royal Statistical Society, Series B. 73 (5), 629-662.
7. X. Jessie Jeng and Z. John Daye (2011).
Statistica Sinica. Vol 21, 625-657.
8. X. Jessie Jeng, T. Tony Cai, and Hongzhe Li (2010).
Journal of American Statistical Association, T&M. .
9. Z. John Daye and X. Jessie Jeng (2009).
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis. 53 (4) 1284-1298.
Awards and Honors
2010 David P. Byar Young Investigator Award,
2008 Invited student talk with travel award, 1st Midwest Statistics Research Colloquium, University of Chicago
2008 Outstanding Poster Award, 2nd Annual Midwest Symposium on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, UIUC.
2007 Purdue Research Foundation Fellowship, Purdue University