N4-B2c-06, Nanyang Avenue Singapore 639798
Email: XIAO0050 AT e DOT ntu DOT edu DOT sg
I am currently a PhD student at School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, under the supervision of Assoc Prof. Dong Xu. I received the Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from the Honors school, Harbin Institute of Technology, China, in 2011.
I'm interested in Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
- Computer Vision: Face Clustering, Image Classification.
- Machine Learning: Subspace Clustering, Low-Rank Representation, Support Vector Machine.
- Shijie Xiao, Mingkui Tan, Dong Xu, Zhao Yang Dong, "Robust Kernel Low-Rank Representation", IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (T-NNLS), 2015.
- Shijie Xiao, Wen Li, Dong Xu, Dacheng Tao, "FaLRR: A Fast Low Rank Representation Solver", IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pp. 4612-4620, 2015.
- Zinan Zeng, Shijie Xiao, Kui Jia, Tsung-Han Chan, Shenghua Gao, Dong Xu, Yi Ma, "Learning by Associating Ambiguously Labeled Images", IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pp. 708-715, 2013.