My new homepage: http://mc.eistar.net/~xbai/
Object Detection and Recognition
- Zhuowen Tu and Xiang Bai: "Auto-context and Its Application to High-level Vision Tasks and 3D Brain Image Segmentation", IEEE Trans. on PAMI, to appear.
- Xiang Bai, Xinggang Wang, Longin Jan Latecki, Wenyu Liu, Zhuowen Tu: "Active Skeleton for Non-rigid Object Detection", ICCV, Kyoto, Japan, 2009.
- Xiang Bai, Quannan Li, Login Jan Latecki, Wenyu Liu, Zhuowen Tu: "Shape Band: A Deformable Object Detection Approach", CVPR, Miami, 2009.
- Xiang Bai, Wenyu Liu, Zhuowen Tu: "Integrating Contour and Skeleton for Shape Classification," Workshop on NORDIA (in conjunction with ICCV09), Kyoto, Japan, 2009. [dataset]
- Xiang Bai, Xingwei Yang, Longin Jan Latecki, Wenyu Liu, Zhuowen Tu: "Learning Context Sensitive Sharpe Similarity by Graph Transduction", IEEE Trans. PAMI, to appear. (Retrieval Rate of 91.61% on MPEG-7 dataset!) [code]
- Xingwei Yang, Xiang Bai, Longin Jan Latecki, and Zhuowen Tu: “Improving Shape Retrieval by Learning Graph Transduction,” ECCV, Marseille, France, 2008. (Retrieval Rate of 91% on MPEG-7 dataset! )
- Yao Xu, Bo Wang, Wenyu Liu, Xiang Bai: "Skeleton Graph Matching Based on Critical Points Using Path Similarity," ACCV, Xi'an, China, 2009. (An extention of ''Path Similarity'' in PAMI08) New
- Xiang Bai and Longin Jan Latecki: “Path Similarity Skeleton Graph Matching,” IEEE Trans. PAMI, 30(7): 1282-1292, 2008. [send email for OSB function]
Skeletonization & Skeleton Pruning
- Hongbo Jiang, Wenping Liu, Dan Wang, Chen Tian, Xiang Bai, Xue Liu, Ying Wu, Wenyu Liu: "CASE: Connectivity-based Skeleton Extraction in Wireless Sensor Network," INFOCOM, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2009. Journal version, IEEE Trans. Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2010. (Skeletonization of sensor network with PAMI07's method)
- Xiang Bai and Longin Jan Latecki, "Discrete Skeleton Evolution", EMMCVPR, Ezhou, China, 2007. [code] (Applications: visual skeletons, corner detection, shape decompostion)
- Xiang Bai, Longin Jan Latecki, and Wen-Yu Liu: “Skeleton Pruning by Contour Partitioning with Discrete Curve Evolution,” IEEE Trans. PAMI, 29(3): 449-462, 2007. [appendix] [code]
See more here