24 October, 2016
5,095 device installs
Alpha / Beta testing
Recommended only if you have multiple devices (one running the stable version, while testing the development version on the other one).
When becoming a tester you will be getting alpha / beta / stable versions in that order on all devices on which signed-in with the same Google account, but you can disable automatic updates on the main device and that way you control when you install a version, after testing it on the other device first.
- Set up automatic updates on your mobile device (uncheck)
How to join / leave the test:
- Join Google+ Community (request)
- Become a tester
- Leave the test
Support / Feature requests
Create a ticket using the link below, following the general guideliness please.
- browse or search existing issues first
- If you find one that is close to your problem you can "watch" it to get notifications on updates (see Watchers link on the right side of the issue).
- please try to be concise
- Explain briefly the steps to replicate the problem, what you see and maybe what you would expect. Doesn't have to be perfect, just good enough to understand each other.
- Keep it simple, don't put unrelated problems in the same ticket, create separate tickets if necessary - it will help with a quicker resolution.