WELCOME TO AMAZON
Amazon.com/mytv Prime is a paid subscription to Amazon, that gives you access to a large range of services: free fast delivery, unlimited video streaming, exclusive access to deals, amongst others.. It allows its subscribers unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows. Most of the content available on Amazon Instant Video can be streamed for free on with an Amazon Prime membership.
Amazon Prime Features
• Download videos to watch offline – anywhere, anytime.
• Cast from your iPhone or iPad to the big screen with Chromecast.
• With X-Ray, view IMDb data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to videos as you watch.
• Watch on your Apple TV directly by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later)
Smart TV or Blu-Ray Player
1. If the Amazon Prime Video app isn’t pre-installed on your Smart TV or Blu-ray player, download it from your device’s app store.
2. Open the Amazon Prime Video app and sign in with your Amazon Prime or Prime Video account.
3. Choose a movie or TV Show and start streaming.
Prime members and Amazon Prime Day 2020
One of the biggest Prime member perks is the ability to shop Amazon Prime Day deals. Prime Day is Amazon’s annual sales event that offers steep discounts on everything from 4K TVs to Echo Dots. The July event has grown from 24 hours to 48 hours. This year will be the 6th annual Amazon Prime Day and we expect deals to eclipse last year’s event. If you’re not a Prime member, July would be a great month to start a Prime Day trial, just so you can get access to Prime Day’s deals.
However, keep in mind that the recent coronavirus outbreak could affect Prime Day prices and inventory. Amazon is reportedly scrambling to ensure it has enough items in stock from its third party sellers, which account for 60% of its sales.