Home‎ > ‎

Macrory Memorial Congregation


In 1941, the church (including the War Memorial), school and church halls were all destroyed during enemy air attacks on Belfast and 62 members of the congregation were killed, with almost 100 being injured. After the war the church was rebuilt and opened in 1952 and the Macrory Memorial and Fortwilliam Park congregations were amalgamated in 2005 to form Fortwilliam and Macrory Presbyterian Church.
Comments