- Information for New Referees
- Recertification: Your registration expires on December 31st of the year on your badge. Before that date -- or before you referee any matches after that date -- you MUST recertify by:
- Attending a Recertification Clinic; see the WVSA Referee Program Calendar for clinic dates near you.
- Registering and paying your USSF fees online. See the Recertification Instructions, below, in PDF format (revised 8/14/13).
- US Soccer Referee Materials >> -- LOTG and Amendments, Advice to Referees, Directives, Position Papers, etc.
- Referee Game Reports (including a supplemental report) are required to be submitted to the State Association in certain circumstances. Learn more >>
- Cup Referees -- Sign up to referee at a WVSA-sponsored cup event (Kohl's Cup, State Cup or Open Cup)
- WVSA Rules of Competition for Sponsored Events (Cups, Country Roads League, etc.)
- How to Upgrade