Assignor Training and Registration
As of 2014 per US Soccer policy, all referee assignments for all WVSA and US Soccer affiliated matches at all levels of competition MUST be made by a US Soccer certified referee assignor. If you serve as the referee assignor or referee coordinator for a league or competition affiliated with the WV Soccer Association, complete these steps annually to become or remain a certified assignor:
- Identify yourself as the assignor for a WVSA affiliated league or competition by completing the Assignor Registration Form. You will be sent a PDF file with the US Soccer Grade 8 Referee Assignor Exam via email (see Step #3, below).
- Complete the Online US Soccer Grade 8 Assignor Course as presented by the WV Soccer Association Referee Program (30 minute, 21MB MP4 file).
- Submit your responses to the US Soccer Grade 8 Referee Assignor Exam (sent to you in PDF format when you complete the form in Step 1, above) via the US Soccer Referee Exam Response Sheet (select "Grade 8 Assignor" as the Referee Grade).
- Participate in one telephone conference call / discussion forum at any of the dates and times shown below. Dial-in number and instructions will be distributed to those who have completed step #3, above.
Complete the Risk Management module (instructions provided upon completion of step #4).
- Tuesday, August 11, 2015: 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Monday, August 24, 2015: 8:30pm - 9:30pm
- Monday, September 7, 2015, 8:30pm - 9:30pm