Congratulations, and THANK YOU for your interest in becoming a soccer referee!
- If you wish to receive email notifications about upcoming New Referee Clinics in West Virginia, complete this sign-up form >>.
You MUST be 13 years old to provide this information (although you do not need to be 13 years old to become a referee). If you are younger than 13 years old, please have your parent or guardian complete the online form to provide their contact information on your behalf.
- OR, join the WVSA Referee Program Facebook Group.
- Consult the WVSA Referee Program Calendar to find a NEW referee clinic near you. Contact the person listed to register for the clinic. There are two types of NEW referee clinics:
For further details on referee grades, see Certification and Recertification Requirements for West Virginia.
- GRADE 9 Recreational Referee clinic trains you to referee recreational and small-sided youth matches
- GRADE 8 Referee clinic trains you to referee all youth matches -- both recreational and competitive, up to age U19