Congratulations, and THANK YOU for your interest in becoming a soccer referee.
- If you wish to receive email notifications about upcoming New Referee Clinics, provide your contact information.
You MUST be 13 years old to provide this information (although you do not need to be 13 years old to become a referee). If you are younger than 13 years old, please have your parent or guardian complete the online form to provide their contact information on your behalf.
- OR, join the WVSA Referee Program Facebook Group or Follow @wvsareferees on Twitter.
- Consult the WVSA Referee Program Calendar to find a NEW referee clinic near you. Contact the person listed to register for the clinic. There are three types of NEW referee clinics:
- GRADE 9 Referee clinic (8 hours) qualifies you to referee youth recreational matches up to age U14
- GRADE 8 Referee clinic (16 hours) qualifies you to referee all youth -- both recreational and competitive, up to age U19
- GRADE 7 Referee clinic (16 hours) qualifies you to referee all youth -- both recreational and competitive -- and adult amateur matches
- Follow the instructions in the NEW Referee Registration Instructions below (PDF; revised 8/14/13) to create an account with the US Soccer Federation and pay the registration fee.
Questions? Contact Ben Bowling, WVSA Referee Program Coordinator, at email@example.com