If you want to conduct driver license knowledge and driving tests at your school, send us all of the following completed forms and information:
We’ll review your application materials and contact you within 2 weeks to let you know your status and next steps.
Attached below is an example of a Drive Route Map, for use when submitting a Request to Administer Driver License Examinations application.
· On the map, please name the routes Drive Route 1 and Drive Route 2.
· Along with the map, include a written list of the route instructions (“1. Stop sign”; “2. Turn right”; etc.). These written instructions may either be shown on the same page as the map, or using a separate page (the attached example used a separate page, not included here).
· Number the written route instructions, using numbers corresponding to steps shown on the map.
· If your area doesn’t have one or more of the test route requirements, submit a suggested workaround for DOL’s approval.
· For concerns about specific route requirements, please see Section 6 of the Guidelines and Requirements Manual.