Where are payroll forms?


Having a problem with a district owned computer?
Link to one of the online tech support mechanisms listed below:
  1. Go to www.wpss.org and click the tech support link on the right side of the screen (you can only access this site if you are in one of the school buildings).
  2. Go to tinyurl.com/wpstechsupport.
  3. Links are currently being added to your school's internal Google Site.
When you fill out the form, you will receive an automatic response with a copy of your request. It will also be assigned to the appropriate technician (usually your building-based tech support specialist) and you will receive an update once the problem has been resolved.