7:00pm, April 16, 2014 (rain or shine)
Contact Sandy Matthias at firstname.lastname@example.org
for all preregistered participants that would like a T-shirt; $5.00 for
preregistered participants that do not want a T-shirt; NO race-day registration.
will only allow 700 runners (total) to participate in the race again
this year. We want the Main Street Mile to be a positive and safe
experience for all of our runners, regardless of age or ability.
Limiting the race size is just one of the things were doing to ensure
you have a wonderful race! This year we will be doing Online
registration only with the option to pay online or mail a check. We will
close registration on April 2nd or when the 700-runner limit is
Packet pickup and Post-race
Race-day, 4:30-6:30 PM at the Westminster Family Center (11 Longwell Avenue, Westminster, MD 21157)
7:30 PM Awards and Ice Cream Sandwiches for ALL!
There is NO race-day registration.
410 East Main Street, Westminster, MD, 21157 (between Fair and Colonial Avenues on East Main St.), 7:00 PM sharp (~1 mile from packet pickup)
near the Carroll County Public Library, Westminster Branch (50 East Main Street)
near start - 140 Village Shopping Center; near registration & finish - downtown municipal lot between Rt. 27 and the old armory. Please do not park at the fire station as it is no longer the location for packet pick-up!
**Allow enough time for travel, parking, packet pickup, and transporting yourself to the start line (~1 mile from packet pickup)
- click map to enlarge
Men's Record: Todd Ashley, 3:54.6 (1988)
Women's Record: Maria Pazarentzos, 4:32.9 (1987)
- Top three overall finishers, male and female ($40, $35, and $30, respectively)
- Top Masters finishers, male and female ($25)
- Prize to top age-group finisher, male and female
- Medals to the top three age-group finishers, male and female
- Age groups: 11-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Top 10-and-under male & female (Connor Smith Memorial Award)
- Medals for ALL children (10 & under) who finish the race.
Rewards for all
- Ice-cream sandwiches are provided for all participants!
Rewards for schools
- Cash award to school (grades K-12) with highest number of entrants.
Want to train to run your personal record time at the Main Street Mile this year? If so, consider running with Flying Feet
(one of our race sponsors). Click here for more information
Past Results & News
, Indianapolis, IN (866.439.8337)