* Currently working on: Content Manager and writer for TheStLSportsPage.com (Also known as RobRains.com)
* Employee for "The Sports Zone Radio Show with Rob Rains and B.J. Rains" Weekdays 1-3 on SportsRadio 1380AM in St. Louis.
* Wrote and produced documentary (shown on HEC TV), "The Making of A Masterpiece, the Story of Gone With The Wind"
* Former writer for Bob Costas (KMOX Radio).
*Producer, Sports Open Line. Writer/producer/reporter.
* Former feature writer for KMOX Radio's 'Jack Buck To Your Health'
* 11 Books Published.
* Former Director, GO Girl Seminars
* Writer/Producer, Award winning "Salute To Heroes" video done with St. Louis Rams players and sent to troops in Iraq.
Played on Armed Forces Radio before the Super Bowl, 2003. (University of Missouri Journalism Award, 2003)
* Writer/Producer, "Hope For The 'C' Word," video distributed to families of children diagnosed with cancer, through
Rainbows For Kids; co-producer New Hope for the C Word (Produced by BJ Rains) 2009
* National Committees or Events:
-- Super Bowl XXX Committee, Scottsdale, AZ 1996
-- Fiesta Bowl Committee, Scottsdale, AZ 1995
-- National Cherry Blossom Festival, 1993, 1994
--*Missouri State Society Chairman, 1994
-- Put on Congressional Reception at US Capitol for MO Society, with former Congressmen Jim Talent and Jack Buechner
* Salvation Army Charity Fundraiser for Missouri Flood Victims, Washington, DC, 1992
* Co-wrote three television specials on the St. Louis Cardinals (with Rob Rains).
* Recent Employment: (Since moving back to St. Louis)
* Self-employed, author
* KMOX Radio, writer for general manager.
* Executive Producer: The GOOD Morning Show KSLG, 1380AM, 2007
* Writing Center Assistant at Webster University, St. Louis, MO
* Full-time mother of two sons.
* Started the charity Rainbows For Kids. Volunteer Executive Director.
* Distinguished Alumni Award from Lindbergh High School, 2007.