Welcome to the Wet Pants Sailing Association PHRF home page.
- Fair handicaps
- Simple race organization and management
- Accessible to novice racers
Race Series Dates and Times
- One race weekly on Friday evenings.
- No permanent race committee needed
We will race in THREE series: JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST.
We will have a practice race on Friday June 1.
Dates for the series are:
June 8, 15, 22 & 29
July 6, 13, 20 & 27
August 4, 10, 17 & 24
Signals begin at 6:30 with the first starter at 6:35
- Enclosed cabin with at least one berth
- 18 feet or longer in length
- CG approved lighting
- VHF radio (portable or fixed mount)
- Stop watch
- An email address for the skipper
A boat's time on time handicap will be based on her current PHRF rating. Ratings may be adjusted to from series to series to promote the chances that skippers, of all abilities, can contend for race wins.
For more information about PHRF racing, please click the links below.