Fall 2010-Spring 2011
- Strengthen our faith, practice, and study by making it our guiding principle!
- Study Nichiren Buddhism
- Study President Ikeda’s UN Peace Proposals
- Build lasting bonds of friendship!
- Work on community outreach by constant fliering, tabling, and bringing exhibits to campus such as the Ghandi/King/Ikeda or Victory Over Violence!
- Encourage more active participation and leadership within the club!
- Develop freshmen and sophomores as the future leaders of the club!
- Organize very successful and encouraging monthly meetings!
- Have a end-of-the-year chanting + celebration bash before finals!
- Host terrific meetings in September, October, and November of 2010!