- 22.214.171.124: Classes without helpful spells now display range to themselves and their pets properly while not in a raid.
- 126.96.36.199: Bumped TOC for Mists of Pandaria.
- 188.8.131.52: Bumped TOC for 4.3.
- 184.108.40.206: Bumped TOC for 4.2.
- 220.127.116.11: Bumped TOC for 4.1.
- Now adds a
:ForceUpdate method and
.__owner property to
.SpellRange elements to conform with the oUF 5 API. If you intend to use these, you can no longer recycle a generic
.SpellRange element table.
- Spells updated for Cataclysm pre-release patch 4.0.1.
- Now checks for a .SpellRange table containing properties similar to oUF 1.4's updated Range element. Not backwards compatible!
- Added support for multiple spells per class, choosing the first known spell from a list.
- 18.104.22.168: Added support for embedded installs.
- 22.214.171.124: Bumped TOC for 3.3.
- 126.96.36.199: Removed “Raise Ally” as a range check spell for allies, since it only works for raid/party members.
- 188.8.131.52: Uses the new
IsSpellKnown API instead of constantly querying
GetSpellInfo, as it is dramatically faster.
- 184.108.40.206: Fixed error for classes that had no help or harm spell.
- 220.127.116.11: Low level players that haven't trained their spells yet will now properly see 28 yard ranges.
- No longer enables itself for frames that don't request SpellRange.
- Now supports a
:SpellRangeOverride( InRange ) method in place of the in and outside alpha properties.
- 18.104.22.168: Correctly sorted priest spells into the HelpID and HarmID tables.
- 22.214.171.124: Shows proper range of player and group members while on a flightpath for players with no ranged buff spells.