If you buy items with tokens or honor/arena points just as the game server shuts down, there's a minuscule chance that when you log back in, you'll have both your tokens and the new item. _Vendor attempts to time your purchase just right to improve your chances.
The addon listens for the usual “[SERVER] Shutdown in 0:15” types of messages, and starts a timer that accounts for latency. Once the timer hits 1 second remaining, _Vendor attempts to buy all that you can currently afford.
- “/vendor” or any subcommand not listed here will bring up the pictured help text.
- Since you can't spend more than you actually have while attempting this, _Vendor also validates the costs of items and makes sure you have enough. This feature can be toggled with the command “/vendor check”.
- When the server shutdown is imminent--at 60 or 15 seconds--_Vendor will display a full-screen cooldown to indicate exactly when the items will be purchased.
- To add an item to your shopping list...
- Use the command “/vendor add <#> [Item Link]”, where <#> is an optional number of items to buy. The [Item Link] field can be either a valid item link or simply the name of the item in square brackets (‘[’, ‘]’).
- <CTRL+ALT+LeftClick> the desired item in the vendor's window to add only one of that item.
- To remove an item from your shopping list...
- Use the command “/vendor remove [Item Link]” to remove all of that item from your shopping list. The [Item Link] field can be either a valid item link or simply the name of the item in square brackets.
- <CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+LeftClick> the desired item in the vendor's window to remove only one of that item.
- You may view your shopping list along with each item's price with the command “/vendor list”. Note that it is normal for items to appear in all upper-case.