- 220.127.116.11 / GUI: Moved editor line numbering into an optional module.
- 18.104.22.168 / GUI:
- Added text coloring controls to the editor while not in Lua mode.
- Added an
IterateChildren method to folder objects, usable as
`for Child in Folder:IterateChildren() do ... end`.
- Folders that temporarily open while dragging a list entry now close afterwards if nothing was dropped into them.
- Separated list's search functionality into its own optional module.
- 22.214.171.124 / GUI:
- Added multiple undo and redo to the editor, controllable with <Ctrl+Z> and <Ctrl+Shift+Z> or left and right arrow buttons at the top-right of the window.
- The editor now remembers cursor positions, so you can close or swap scripts without losing your place.
- 126.96.36.199 / GUI:
- Added a new default library script named “Libs/RegisterForSave” to allow other scripts to save variables between sessions. See <_DevPad/_DevPad.DefaultScripts.lua> if you want to copy it into your existing pad.
- While dragging an object in the list window, folders will only expand if you hold your mouse over them briefly.
- Folders can now be opened and closed by simply clicking their names. Also, they now temporarily close while being dragged.
- 188.8.131.52 / GUI:
- Slash command now only prints the run script's name if more than one match was found.
- Added a faint line highlight to the editor.
- Scripts and folders can now be broadcast over the guild officer channel.
- 184.108.40.206 / GUI: Fixed buggy scrollbar behavior in 4.1.
- 220.127.116.11 / GUI: The Lua syntax highlighting option now also controls “raw text” mode, allowing you to see and edit UI Escape Sequences. When disabled, chat links become clickable inside the editor.
- 18.104.22.168 / GUI: Initial release.