- A manner of doing something
- The production and marketing of new styles of goods, esp. clothing and
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a
tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- A popular trend, esp. in styles of dress and ornament or manners of
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner";
"his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the
characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive
- city in northeast Pakistan
- Lahore is the capital of the Pakistani province of Punjab and the second
largest city in Pakistan after Karachi. The city lies along the Ravi River and
is situated approximately from Wagah (the only road border crossing between
India and Pakistan).
- The capital of Punjab province and second largest city in Pakistan, situated
near the border with India; pop. 3,200,000
- Lahore District (??? ?????) is a district in the Punjab province of
Pakistan, that contains the city of Lahore - the district and provincial
capital. The total area is 1,772 sq km. According to the 1998 census of
population the population was 6,318,745 of which 81.17% were urban.
- All of the people, societies, and institutions on the earth
- Denoting one of the most important or influential people or things of its
- The earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared
interest; "the Western world"
- global: involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope;
"global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but
planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
- universe: everything that exists anywhere; "they study the evolution of the
universe"; "the biggest tree in existence"
- The Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) are regulations in the United
States, first enacted by US Congress in 1975, and intended to improve the
average fuel economy of cars and light trucks (trucks, vans and sport utility
vehicles) sold in the US in the wake of the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo.
- A cafe (or), also spelled cafe, may in the United States mean an informal
restaurant, offering a range of hot meals and made-to-order sandwiches, , while
in most other countries it refers to an establishment which focuses on serving
coffee, like an American coffeehouse.
- Corporate Average Fuel Economy
- a small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold
fashion cafe lahore - Black Silicone
Black Silicone Skin / Case / Cover for RIM BlackBerry Torch 9800
This Black Cell Phone Silicone Case / Executive
Protector Skin Cover (Hot Pink) is for you to use to personalize and protect
your cell phone at the same time in an easy way.
Use to personalize and save
your cell phone for a long time.
Easy to install and
take off. No tools are required! Just slip the phone skin to your cell phone
Made of high quality silicone material, durable and smooth, which
will give good protection to your cell phone
Slim and light weight, adds
little bulk feeling to your phone
Customized make to fit your cell phone
with opening to all connections and controls. Designed to fit your phone
perfectly, and can be installed / removed easily. This case will not affect
phone use (such as slide open, type, etc.).
Helps to protect against shock
and surface damage caused by accidental drops.
Weight: 1 oz
Product Color: Black
Material: Lightweight high-quality
IMPORTANT NOTE: This silicone case skin cover Can NOT be used
in conjunction with holsters. And this silicone case does not have the screen
Jemcon 2008 fashion
I found this Flash n Sizzel Jem at the
fleamarket a few years back. I repainted her lips to pink and put her in the
2008 Jemcon fashion for the time being.
The magic drink
At World Fashion Cafe, Lahore
fashion cafe lahore
Full page from the Illustrated London News
dated 1864, an illustrated weekly newspaper weeks date as shown on top of page,
the size of each page is approx ( including margins as shown )imately 11 x 16
inches (280x410). All are genuine antique prints and not modern copies, the
Illustrated London News is an illustrated magazine which was first printed in
1842 and is the finest pictorial example of a historic social record of British
and world events up to the present day. The ILN is known for its coverage of the
following subjects the wars, ships, boats, guns, sailing, portraits, fine art,
old and antique prints, wood cut, wood engravings, early photographs, Victorian
life, Victorian culture, kings, queens, royalty, travels, adventures, natural
history, birds, fish, mammals, fishing, hunting, shooting, fox hunting, sports
including tennis, cricket, football, horse racing, politics and many more items
of interest founded by Herbert Ingram may 14th 1842.