Q: How do I manually update the partslibrary on a Mac and Bricksmith?
A: Follow these steps:
- Quit Bricksmith if it is open.
- Download the complete library here.
- Unzip the contents of the downloaded zip file to the folder where you put Bricksmith. Overwrite all folders and files.
Your foldertree should look something like this:
- Next you should delete the file called "Bricksmith Parts.plist".
- Restart Bricksmith. The partslist will automatically regenerated and new and updated parts will become available.