Our Club has served our community for over 115 years. Our Clubhouse is over 85 years old and stands in the Historic District of High Springs, Florida. We hope you will consider this proud old , but recently renovated, building for your event.
The agreement (below) will provide you with more detailed information. The agreement for rental can be mailed as indicated on the application. The rates are $30 per hour and must be rented a minimum of 2 hours. Each additional hour, or any part thereof, will be an additional $30 dollars; Specifically*:
2 hours $60 6 hours $180
3 hours $90 10 hours $300
4 hours $120 12 hours $360
*Plus 7.0% sales tax.
A security deposit of $100 will be required at the time of reservation.
- You must provide all dishes, flatware, glassware, serving pieces, dish towels, table linens, trash bags, and decorations for your event.
- The kitchen facilities (EXCEPT FOR THE STOVE) may be used.
- Be sure to include your set-up and clean-up time in the total time to be rented.
- A charge of up to $100 will be deducted from your security deposit to cover cost of any repairs due to damage. Any excess damage charges must be paid by the person responsible for the rental.
- The clubhouse must be cleaned, air-conditioning unit and water heater turned off, lights out, and vacated by all occupants no later than 1:00 a.m.