Local information

Problems in Withington with the maintenance of public spaces, with refuse, with drains, graffiti, poor paving, faulty lighting, excessive noise, etc. should be reported to www.manchester.gov.uk/environment (preferably), or phone 0161 234 5004, or email contact@manchester.gov.uk. The more problems reported, the more action is taken.

Crimestoppers: 0800 555111
Chorlton Police: 856 4573
Didsbury Police: 856 4973

Issues relating to the universities and students in the area: 

Contact the Neighbourhood Helpline on 0161 275 1863, or you may email Poppy Humphrey at poppy.humphrey@manchester.ac.uk, or neighbourhood.helpline@manchester.ac.uk