Unemployment and Special Needs

Economic Relief and Resources
WI Access: your link to health and nutrition benefits, inlcuding badgercare, food stamps, etc.
Dial 211 on your telephone to be connected to local resources and services to help you with crises and long-term challenges.
Disability Services
Wisconsin Division of Vocational Rehab: employment services and counseling to people with disabilities
Midstate Independent Living Center: (Forest, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, and Taylor Counties) 
Center For Independent Living for Western Wisconsin: (Barron, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Pierce, Pepin, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix County)