Page 5

The Wisconsin Region Club History
 
The Wisconsin Region Classic Car Club of America, Inc. was founded by a small group of Milwaukee, WI, area car enthusiasts in 1968.

Throughout the years it has been our purpose to further the restoration and preservation of Full Classic motor cars produced from 1925 to 1948 inclusive, to provide a channel of communication for those interested in such cars, and to bring together in good fellowship all who own or admire these, the finest examples of automotive craftsmanship. Ownership of a Full Classic is not a prerequisite for membership.

Today, we have over 75 members from around the State of Wisconsin plus other states and provide a year-around schedule of fun Activities.