Client Settings for WireTower.Net Managed Mail - POP3 / IMAP / Webmail
If you use a WireTower.Net email account, these settings should be entered into your email program as follows:
POP3 Server: mail.noip.com, port 110 or 995 with SSL enabled
IMAP Server: mail.noip.com, port 143 or 993 with SSL enabled
Outbound SMTP: mail.noip.com, port 587 or 465 with SSL enabled (requires authentication)
Username: your complete email address, e.g. email@example.com
Get your email on any computer using a web browser and Webmail.
Click on the link below and enter your user name and password. This works great if you use a public computer.
WireTower.Net Webmail: mail.WireTower.Net
How To Adjust Spam Settings In Webmail
1. Log in to your email via webmail.
2. Click Settings at the top right, then select the Spam tab.
3. Choose your level of Spam protection: Normal, High, Very High. We recommend High.
How To Reset Your Password In Webmail
1. Click Settings at the top right.
2. Click Password
3. Update your Password. Be sure to make it something strong, preferably a mixture of uppercase/lowercase letters and numbers. Need help choosing a safe password? Check out these tips.
How To Add Email Addresses to a Safe Sender / Blocked List
1. Click Settings at the top right, then select the Mail tab.
2. Click Blocking
3. Add emails to the Blocked list and Safe list accordingly by typing in the address in the left box and clicking Add. Emails on each list will be shown in the box to the right.