- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router.
These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere
in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband
connection provided by an ISP.
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but
also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to
allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access
points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- A relationship in which a person, thing, or idea is linked or associated
with something else
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other
or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle
and having that nightmare"
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is
- The action of linking one thing with another
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected
in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful
- The placing of parts of an electric circuit in contact so that a current may
- A figure composed of lines that is used to illustrate a definition or
statement or to aid in the proof of a proposition
- A simplified drawing showing the appearance, structure, or workings of
something; a schematic representation
- make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among
variables or how something is constructed
- (diagramming) schematization: providing a chart or outline of a
- a drawing intended to explain how something works; a drawing showing the
relation between the parts
wireless router connection diagram -
Connection (Le Garde)
Aaron and Anna haven't been friends for almost
a year, not after he deserted her when she needed a friend the most. When Aaron
approaches Anna for help with his homework, she can't deny her former best
friend or the way he makes her feel. Despite her reluctance to trust him
again--not to mention how much their strange telepathic connection freaks her
out--she gives in. English homework. How hard could that be?
finds out that nothing with Aaron is easy. Not the way their touch suddenly
triggers power outages and lightning storms. Not the feelings he has for her
despite her already having a boyfriend--or how she's falling for him in return.
And certainly not the mysterious secret society called Le Garde that wants to
recruit them. The new knowledge that they're not alone in their powers or
connection forces them to choose between continuing to live their normal lives
or falling deep into the world of Le Garde together--and maybe even in
Connection is a young adult urban fantasy novel, the first in a
Le Garde Series
Book #1: Connection (Available now!)
#2: Momentum (2013)
Book #3: Impact (Release Date
In a transitory world, the things with which
one can make genuine, lasting connections seem, at best, few and far between.
“Connections” is my search for non-transitory things, and it is perhaps a longer
realization that reality is inherently transitory.
Lifelong Connection of Love!! 27 years and