APRIL 5TH - 20TH:
- Gather information about customers needs.
- Visit the Children's Museum of Klamth Falls.
- Brainstorm ideas for different exhibit options.
- Narrow brainstorming ideas down to two possible designs.
- Present both ideas to customer to vairify approval of concept design.
- Create a Gantt chart and task breakdown/responsibilty list.
- Develope a functional description of project's design.
- Present a formal proposal to customer.
APRIL 20TH - MAY 11:
- Idea generation and concept criteria.
- Drawing set of exihibit design.
- Bill of Materials and procurment.
- Prototype of physical model.
MAY 11TH - MAY 25TH:
- Build final model.
- Install product; help customer with setup.
- Finalize website; display organization and easy navigation.
- Display representation fo the body of work.
- Present final product.
- Product fucntionality.
- Customer satisfaction.