Asked by Customers: Hi, I've been wrestling with this problem for last 2 days and I don't seem to be able to find an answer anywhere hence I'm posting here. Firstly, I can't generate the dumpfile as I can't access windows at all. I can't access it through any boot options including safe mode.
I've recently upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 through the microsoft updater.
The only major thing I did before this happened was installing the AMD CCC and rebooting, which caused this loop. I actually reinstalled it as switchable graphics wasn't working.
Things I've tried -
1. Automatic Repair - doesn't work. txt file in srt folder says the OS version is not compatible even if I use the Windows 10 usb.
2. chkdsk /f /r - it fixed a bunch of things, there seemed to be a lot of problems but now it says that there is no problems and no further action is required.
3. Fixing and rewriting bcd files - This was the interesting part because my computer some how changed the C:\ to D:\ and created a new C:\. I've reassigned it so that original C:\ is renamed back to C:\ and removed the new C:\ partition which only had the boot files in it and reformed all the bcd files in original C:\
4. I can't run sfc /scanow. It doesn't work with any commands I found over the internet.
5. Other things I found were that if I tried to reset the computer while keeping the files, it doesn't allow me to do it.
Also, I found out that some of my drivers were missing by using devcon - graphics (both integrated intel, dedicated radeon m6740) some sound cards, single usb driver.
Also when I installed thne integrated intel graphics driver through pnputil, when I restart the computer, the driver disappears and comes up with code 28 again.
I don't mind doing a fresh install but only if I am able to access my current hd files and create a backup, which hopefully should be possible because I can access the files through cmd prompt in WindowsRE.
Answer:At present, it is quite easy for computer users to receive BSOD Repair Loop Critical_Process_Died problems. If you choose to ignore this error and continue to use your computer, your computer may cause more trouble for you. The fact is repairing BSOD Repair Loop Critical_Process_Died problems is not that complicated.
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: windows 10 Upgrade Error 80004005,error 80004005 During Windows 10 Installation,windows 10 Update Error 80004005,windows Update Error Code 80004005,error 80004005 During Windows 10 Installation,BSOD Critical_Process_Died,BSOD when gaming and not gaming,Constant Critical Process Died BSOD,OEM re-reinstallation not activating,BSOD every other day