Welcome to the Old Murdock Senior Center! We are here to help you get the information you need and advocate for needs that you may have, including, but not limited to :
· Medicare assistance, including new Medicare Part D information
· Prescription Coverage, including Prescription Advantage
· Fuel assistance, food stamps, care giver issues
· Transportation services, Adaptive equipment
· Legal matters, nursing home questions, home care issues
· Meals on Wheels, Senior lunches
The Center is open Monday through Thursday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Friday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Feel free to drop in, have a cup of coffee, do a puzzle, take part in an exercise class, play a game of pool or shuffleboard, or play cards. We have a beautiful library on the second floor with books and video tapes available. Our exercise room is also open, with treadmills and bicycles to help keep you in shape. There's a group that crochets on Tuesday mornings, Bingo and yoga on Wednesdays, Wii games daily with Wii mini-tournaments on Tuesdays and Thursdays and so much more! There are too many activities coming up to list them all here! Follow us on Facebook!
Coming in October - our annual Senior Wellness Day, on October 23, 2019 from 9:00-12:00. Vendors from area senior services will be on hand to answer questions dealing with housing alternatives, medical equipment, senior safety. Click here to see the flyer.
Come check us out! We look forward to meeting you!
Old Murdock Senior Center