Tools needed: SUT1.75, SuperOneClick2.1, RootD3, ROOT (http://hotfile.com/dl/134441977/e36b...XT316.zip.html)
1. Download and UN-compress all files. on your phone, choose application setting->development->enable "USB debugging", then connect your phone with your pc with USB cable and install driver automatically
2. Install SUT1.75.
3. Run SUT1.75, choose the below file:
then your phone reboots.
4. On pc, run cmd -> adb shell (if your ROOT folder is located in c:\, then change directly to c:\ROOT, type adb shell), wait untill "#" appear, then you can close the cmd window.
5. Open RootD3 folder, run RootD3_zhCN.cmd or RootD3.cmd.
Your phone will reboot 3 times. After the 1st reboot, please check if the 2nd reboot starts automatically, if not, unplug the USB cable and plug it again, step 5 complete when the 3rd reboot is done.
6. Go into SuperOneClick folder, run SuperOneClick.exe, press Root.
After it says it is completed, check if you have the Skull Android icon in the menu, if yes, your phone has been rooted.