The following guide is by AbdallahTerro (Abz). Slightly edited by me.
Why do I need Neek?
Can I use Neek2o in Wiiflow?
Is Neek2o mode really needed? I can use the regular mode just
So what do i do to make this work?
First you need to make your emu nand.
This is the easiest way to make a Neek2o emu nand for your favorite USB loaders especially for WiiFlow 4.1+ or Postloader 4+
Here’s a basic pre-made emu nand by Abz included in his WiiFlow all-in-one pack (download on wiki homepage). Includes only the disc channel, WiiFlow channel, Postloader channel, and Neek2o return to real nand channel.
4.3U or 4.3E (included in the pack)
You’ll also need:
Region Free Hacks and Wiiflow Hidden Channel v2 are also already installed.
Premade Emunand Setup:
Tip: When everything works fine, backup \sneek\nandcfg.bin and \nands\pl_xx\title\00000001\00000002\data\settings.txt. You might need them to repair trouble later.
Tip: You can also use a PC to set these 2 files to "read only" using file property or attrib command, this might prevent corruption.
Tip: You can create as many nands as you want but one is really enough.
Now what? I want to use WiiFlow to play my emu nand games.
1. Open Wiiflow 4 and go to channels mode or select emu nand from the source menu
2. Your games should appear and now you can download the covers and preview the banners
3. Start any game using default settings. If you face an issue with default launch mode, try "neek2o" launch option on last game settings page
Note: Some titles will just blackscreen since they belong to a different region, there's nothing you can do here except get the game from your region or wait for a neek2o or apploader update
When I exit the game I'm back to SM on neek2o nand!
If you have this issue update Wiiflow to rev4.0.2 beta 712+ and neek2o to rev 93+. If you use the pack above this shouldn't be an issue.
Can I start WF in neek2o mode and play all WW/VC from there?
Sure, you need v14b forwarder and WiiFlow-Loader hidden channel from the pack above to be installed on your emu nand. Use Showmiiwads.
Once that's done start Neek2o and then launch WiiFlow from your Neek2o emu nand system menu or launch WiiFlow from real nand and use Exit to Neek2o option via the home menu.
Tip: When you exit to neek2o, WiiFlow will run from USB\apps\wiiflow\boot.dol if present and if not there it will run SD\apps\Wiiflow\boot.dol
Whereas with the official forwarder channel SD path is checked first.
Hence advanced users can use this to run two different wiiflow revisions (one on SD and one on USB) but I recommend just having Wiiflow in one location only
Update on how things work: Using Wiiflow rev 712+ and neek2o rev93+
1. Start Wiiflow from real nand > Start any Wiiware in normal mode > Exit game > back to Wiiflow on real nand
2. Start Wiiflow from real nand > Start any Wiiware in neek2o mode > Exit game > back to Wiiflow on neek2o nand
3. Start Wiiflow from Neek2o nand > Start any Wiiware in any mode > Exit game > back to Wiiflow on neek2o nand
4. To go back to real nand select "Exit to real nand" from Wiiflow exit menu
Tip: you can use all modes in Wiiflow running in neek2o mode
Tip: To make GameCube mode appear in neek2o mode edit [DML] section in wiiflow.ini and make this tiny change : "always_show_button=yes"
Tip: only limitation is that Wii wbfs games won't load from NTFS partition
(but hopefully this will change in the future when support for all partition types will be added - thanks to OverjoY's hard work)
More neek2o tips: http://gbatemp.net/t...r-neek2o-users/