Adult Officers or Helpers

Adult Officers and Helpers required, Can you spare some time on a Tuesday night and throughout the summer season an occasional weekend,

You can help out by becoming an Civilian Instructor, Adult Helper, or a Uniformed Officer. Where possible all training required is provided locally for staff  with the opportunity to attend courses in RN Bases.

Courses are available in a range of subjects :- Marine Engineering, Comunication, Cook/Steward, Seamenship etc