‘Sanghamitra’ - Venture Highlights :
CLICK HERE for Actual Photos of Sanghamitra Project
- Located at Tallavalasa at 500 meters to N.H-5 and 1km before Tagarapuvalasa
NOTE : Bheemili is Hot Destiny in Visakhapatnam. Land prices crossed Rs.150 lakhs per acre in the surroundings of Bheemili. Right time to invest in Bheemili. One gets attracted to own his dream home here, due to its lush green, scenic and pollution free environment, yet having vast scope for commercial development. Sanghamitra surely stands as centre of attraction for Bheemili Zone.... CLICK Here to Know More...!
Sizes & Rates
Rs.6250 per square yard
Plot Sizes : 167 square yards, Only few plots available
Bank Loan facility upto Rs.3600 per yard
Developments - 100% completed
1st Lane, Dwarakanagar
For Free Site Visits, please Call
Cell : 9247862369
Invest in Realty booming Visakhapatnam,
"the Andhra Goa"
"One of the World's fast growing first 100 Cities"
"Asia's Fast Growing Beach City"
"the City of Destiny" for Property Investors
......invest in a happening city
As per the recent survey conducted by the International Environmental Development Organisation, Britain, " out of the fast growing first 100 world cities, 11 cities are in India only, where Visakhapatnam stood 5th place". Surprisingly, our major metros Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore are not in the above 11 rankings.
Today, Vizag is the only South Indian city to have real estate potentiality upto 75 km from the City. Many residential layouts are being developed upto 5km even after Yalamanchili(75km from Maddilapalem bus stand) on Chennai highway(NH-5) and upto 5km after Denkada Junction(80km from Maddilapalem bus stand) on NH-5 towards Srikakulam and upto 5km after S.kota(55km from Maddilapalem bus stand) on Araku highway. There is minimum appreciation of 40% on all real estate investments on Vizag Lands
Invest in Visakha.....the Andhra Goa, Asia's fast growing city...
to be Tri-City by the end of 2015
Visakhapatnam District Map
SPURT IN ACTIVITY AT VISAKHA IT
Sathyam started consruction of its developement centre and training centre.
Knowledge corridor coming up.
IT Tower works in the 11 acre plot allotted to Lanco will start in another 45 days.
The land adjacent to the main roads between Anakapalli-Anandapuram and Bhimli-Visakha will be developed as knowledge corridor.Anakapalli- Anandapuram road to become a 4 lane high way and about 5000 acres are to be developed as knowledge corridor.
This land will be allotted to HR developement centres,IT parks,educational institutes and similar activities.
Though Wipro and TCS are still in planning stages, Sathyam has started construction of its developement centre at the 7 acre plot near TB hospital within city and also construction of its training centre at 50 acre land allotted to it at rishikonda.
Government will now allot land to other companies only after assesing activity by the companies to whom they have allotted lands earlier.Presently due to various reasons, activity seems to have started.
Goverment has alloted another 100 acres at Rishikonda for the it companies. 50 acres of this land has been given to 13 IT companies. The responsibity to develope infrastructure for this land is given to VUDA.
The city has been selected under National Urban Renewal Mission along with other cities like Ahmedabad, Bangalore while Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada are chosen for 'B' category under the same scheme. The cabinet decided to take up at Visakhapatnam an exercise similar to Greater Hyderabad wher it is integrating 12 municipalities and 8 villages into Greater Hyderabad. Visakhapatnam will now be extended to include Gajuwakamunicipality and 32 villages. If done the area will go up to 505 sq.kms from the present 111 Sq.kms. The villages are:
VIZAG IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT IT HUB OF ANDHRA PRADESH!!!
Visakhapatnam is going to be the next IT hub in Andhra Pradesh.Goverment has decided to make this alternative hub for IT industry. IT companies are also interested in this city due to various factors like congestion of cities, higher attrition rate in other cities, Lower rents per sft, lower salaries for engineers, and above all availability of skilled employees due to the presence of large number of Engineering colleges, having an Airport, Seaport, export promotion Zone etc.
Advantages of Vizag are
- Necessary transport, communication, travel facilities are there.
- traffic jams are not yet there.
- It is the major Sea port for Andhra.
- Close to many natural resources like iron Ore and coal.
- Has an export promotion Zone,
- Has one of the oldest and established University-Andhra University.
- Recently large number of Engineering colleges, Medical colleges have come up to provide the much needed skilled, talented and technical, managerial human resources to power the growth engine.
- Necessary infrastructure like good schools, hotels are there.
* SEZ in 20,000 acres
* Bhabha Atomic Centre in 3000 acres
* Eastern Naval Command Centre in 4000 acres
* HPCL Expansion
* VSEZ New Projects in 200 acres
* Pharma City in 2400 acres with Rs.2800 crores investment
* Visakhapatnam Steel Plant Expansion in next 3 years upto 5.3 MT capacity
* 2900 acres gave been identified and allotted to software companies from Madhurawada to Bhogapuram
* Brandix : Garments Factory of Srilanka with Rs.500 crores invesment creating 60,000 jobs
* Apparel Park - 145 acres with Rs.70 crores investment creating 20,000 jobs
* Gangavaram port development with rs.1400 crores
* Expansion and further development of present Airport
* Proposed International airport - place to be identified
* 1200 acres Visakhapatnam Beach Resorts Pvt Ltd
* 316 acres recently announced Film City